Family Safe Painters
What Does it Mean to Be the “Family Safe” Painting Company for Your Home?
- Have you ever had a contractor leave you waiting?
- Have you ever been treated rudely or grumpily?
- Have you ever been surprised by extra charges?
- Have you ever been left in the middle of a project?
- Have you ever had a subcontractor show up when you thought you hired someone else?
- Have you ever been left an unreasonable mess?
- Have you ever had your property used or stolen?
- Have you ever not been able to find the contractor after you’ve paid them?
Unfortunately, in the world of contracting, these experiences are all too common. We believe it is safe to expect more. Our whole team works hard to make your painting experience “safe” and all-around the best painting contractor experience you have ever had.
10 Reasons to Choose the Family Safe Painting Company
- Safe for your schedule: We will be there when scheduled by our office manager. We will stay from start to finish. You’ll be free to come and go as you wish, because you can trust our employees.
- Safe for your ears: We won’t play loud music, and we won’t use profanity.
- Safe for your nose: If you have sensitivity to dust or paint smells, let us know. We can deal with it.
- Safe for your furniture: We only put paint where it belongs. We will protect your furniture with laundered drop cloths.
- Safe to select the right color: Choosing colors can feel like risky business. We offer color consultations, and several other resources to choose from as well.
- Safe that the paint will actually stick: We stock ten different primers to ensure the correct one is used on your project.
- Safe for your investments: Did you know that if you hire an uninsured contractor, you could be liable if someone got hurt on your property? We are fully insured with Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- Safe for your cash flow: We accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
- Safe for your family and family treasures: Our employees are background-checked and randomly drug-tested. We don’t roll the dice on subcontractors (who may not be insured, drug-free, or pay taxes). Many customers just ask us to turn off the lights and lock the door behind us when we leave.
- Safe from surprises: You’ll get a detailed estimate from us and a guarantee built on 25 years of business. Here today. Here tomorrow.
Bonus: Safe for your eyes: You’ll love the look of your new home interior paint job.
At The Final Coat, we know how to get your job done right. Learn more about the color consultation, interior painting, exterior painting, gutter guard, painter for a day, and maintenance program services we offer.