Commercial Roof Coatings
Why use sprayed-on elastomeric commercial roof coatings instead of traditional re-roof materials?
- Cost savings. Often half the cost of traditional commercial re-roofing.
- No tear-off of old roof. Even after multiple spray-on applications, there’s still no tear-off required.
- 10-year warranty. Leak-free warranty on material AND labor.
- Energy savings. For roof-top HVAC units, as our commercial roof coatings are Energy Star cool roof rated.
- Architectural specifications. The Final Coat has all roofing specs available.
- LEED, Green rated. Energy savings with no land-filling.
Why choose The Final Coat?
- Since 1984, we have a history of painting. Customers tell us that, because we are painters, we are often more meticulous than the traditional roofer when applying commercial roof coatings and completing our other commercial services.
- The owner of The Final Coat, Ted Wetzel, is a mechanical engineer who is not afraid of the technical details, equipment, and systems to do the job by-the-book.
- Material manufactures prefer The Final Coat’s textbook approach, and so encourage 10-year warranty certification on Final Coat projects.
Have immediate or upcoming needs for commercial roof coating services? Contact us today to schedule your professional consultation!